AAC Niseko membership involves outlaying $6,000 as equity and paying a $500 joining fee.
We are always happy to answer questions from prospective members. If you would like to know more about AAC Niseko or how to join the club
or contact the Club by email
- priority booking in a lodge run for its members that aims to deliver the best value in Niseko
- reciprocal booking rights at AAC lodges in Australia
- family and friends staying as guests in your own lodge (and other AAC lodges)
- security through a freehold property in Japan's leading international alpine resort
- confidence from sixty years of AAC alpine lodge experience
Arrangements can also be made through our links with the Southern Alps Ski Club to stay at their lodges at Perisher, Thredbo and Charlotte Pass. The Christiania Ski Club at Mt Ruapehu in New Zealand will also welcome AAC members as guests.
To receive email from AAC Niseko
If you get a new phone or a new email address, don't let that stop you receiving newsletters and other AAC information.
This database is used by all the AAC lodges for email & SMS purposes and is not the official membership databaset. If you change your address or phone number, please advise the club.
This database is owned by Australian Alpine Club National Executive and hosted by ImpactData Pty Ltd. It may be used by AAC National or any of the AAC projects to contact you.